Marketing Consulting Terms
As of JulY 2017:
- From scratch: $3,000, +/- per scope
- Migrations & reskins: $2,000, +/- per scope
- Online course production: there are all kinds of online course formats and strategies for where they fit in your business. If you plan your course purely for generating leads, I may not be your guy. I'm more interested if your course is going to be an extension of your core offerings and when you foresee revenue in the first 12-24 months hitting $40k. $8,000, +/- per scope
- Securing project dates: a deposit of half the project fee secures project dates. Deposits are nonrefundable and may be transferred to another project within 12 months.
- Project priority: dates are secured on a first-deposit first-served basis. I do my best throughout the scoping process to inform you of other opportunities I am considering and the potential impact of those on the timing of your project.
- Additional payments: are scheduled in the scope. Typically the remaining half is due upon completion or 45 days from the start of the project, whichever comes first. Payments are non-refundable.
- Early termination: if a project is terminated before completion, funds are due for work performed up to point of termination.
Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing orders and payments. This information is kept confidential and not shared.
Website Terms & Conditions
This one's for the FTC: Any link on the website directed to another company, service or product may be an affiliate link, meaning if you click or buy from that link that company will give me, via TMB, money, perks and rewards for referring you to them. I am super judicious about products and services I share and promote so you can be confident I'm not dropping links gratuitously just to make money. Typically you'll find I'm clear about who a product or service is good for at the time I make the recommendation and drop the link.
Terms & Conditions for TMB customers are spelled out individually in TMB-client contracts.
TMB is not liable for any damages of any kind that may happen as a result of visiting this website.
Functionality of this website is limited by the performance of the hosting service and content management system, both of which are beyond the control of TMB.
The term "Squarespace" is a trademark of Squarespace, Inc. While this website was built with Squarespace and sits on Squarespace servers, it is TMB's website and is not affiliated with Squarespace, Inc.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Direct all inquiries about services, terms, etc. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone toor by mail to:
TMB Ventures c/o Nat Harward 1042 Fort Union Blvd #1015 Midvale, UT 84047